So. there I was, trying to come up with some innovative recipe with a pomegranate. But after over an hour of thinking n more thinking n of course, no useful idea :( , I decided to take the tried n tested path... make juice.
So, I tossed in a little of this n a little of that, basically whatever I had at hand n tada... there it was... my refreshing drink for the eve.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds.
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice (without pulp)
- In a blender, put pomegranate seeds, sugar, ice cubes, vanilla essence and water. Blend them.
- Using a sieve, strain the juice.
- Mix orange juice to the juice made in step above.
- Serve chilled.
- You can use honey instead of sugar.
Till my next post,
Bye n keep Budding.